From the jobsite to the office, no two days are the same – slip on the Sutton Oxford ST Work Shoe and you’re ready for anything. A non-metallic composite safety toe keeps you safe on the jobsite, and the premium full-grain leather cleans up for the office.
• Full grain waterproof and suede leather upper
• Microfiber lining
• Traditional lace closure
• COMFORTBASE™ contoured design footbed with breathable foam cradles your foot in all day comfort
• Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• Molded nylon arch shank for midfoot support and flexibility
• Steel Toe protection; rated ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75
• EH rated ASTM F2413-18
• Merrell Air Cushion+ heel to toe comfort in this air-ride system with strategically placed lugs for the ultimate lightweight cushion
• M Select™ PRO is a slip resistant, oil absorption resistant durable rubber outsole providing ideal traction on the job. Backed by Mark II rated performance.
• Oil and slip resistant rubber outsole; Mark II tested
• Heat resistant outsole provides foot protection for brief periods of direct contact that meet or exceed 500 °F
• 5mm lug depth
• Weight: 2lb 7oz / 1100g per pair